Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Endorsed by WVC Fire Fighters


I was thrilled to have received the endorsement from the West Valley Fire Fighters for my re-election bid to the City Council.
I will continue to work hard to make West Valley City a place with safe streets and livable pleasant communities. Public safety is the single most important thing that city governments provide and I m grateful to have the support of the men and women who's job it is to keep us safe. A portion of their letter to me states:
"[You] understand the challenges that face us, and the city as a whole. We want to thank you for supporting us during your last term and we hope to work with you again in the next term."
Again I wish to express my thanks for the tremendous amount of support that I have received during this campaign. West Valley City has taken some amazing strides and I am excited to keep West Valley City moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment